Digital Marketing Graduate Internship Program
GRM Digital are excited to launch our first ever Digital Marketing Agency Graduate Internship Program in Sarajevo. We are seeking individuals with ambition to pursue a full-time career in a digital marketing agency, who can learn new techniques quickly and work in a fast-paced client-facing environment. If you believe you have what it takes to excel in one of the following positions, then we urge you to register your interest in our 12-month internship program.
Paid Media Executive
Marketing Automation Executive
Throughout the internship, you will receive expert training in your preferred field of digital marketing, and will be expected to contribute to GRM’s internal marketing as well as being heavily involved in our client projects.
Be a focal point in executing Digital Marketing strategies for GRM clients. (Specific tasks will vary depending on the job role above)
Support the GRM marketing strategy by writing blogs, guides, white papers and other pieces of content relevant to your preferred digital marketing field.
Become the go-to person in the GRM team for knowledge in your particular area of digital marketing.
Support the Sales team with marketing material.
Support the Sales team with generating proposals for our clients.
Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, identifying ways that we can further help our clients and increase our knowledge internally.
· Advanced proficiency in English language (written and verbal)
· Ability to work and thrive in an internationally fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and digital techniques
· Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
· Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
· Bachelor's degree in English, IT or Business is highly beneficial
· Experience in Content Management Systems is highly beneficial
· Experience in content development is highly beneficial
· Opportunity to have professional training and certifications
· Flexible working hours
· Possibility of remote work
· Working on interesting projects with respectful and worldwide recognized clients
· Scope for international travel (to United Kingdom) for client meetings
How to Apply
As the first part of your application, please send a short video telling us a bit more about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the internship program.
Please send the video, along with your CV to [email protected]
Available positions: 4