Kentico have developed some strong quality platforms that can really make your content and online presence shine.
Their two powerful products are Xperience and Kontent, each with their own robust set of features.
And yes, we're about to go through each! Let's find out more.
Some of the things you'll love about Kentico Xperience...
- Your marketers will save time thanks to automation options.
- The same options will also allow you to cater more easily to customers in general.
- You'll draw in more relevant customers by using the personalisation options.
- As an e-commerce business, you'll be able to boost customer satisfaction and retention thanks to various features that enable a fantastic online shopping experience, such as a flexible, AI-powered product catalog, bespoke checkout process, automated calculations, multilanguage and multicurrency options, and many more.
- Your developers can deliver scalable websites with state-of-the-art technology.
- They'll also identify and eliminate bugs promptly and easily by using streamlined built-in debugging tools.
- You'll spot any malfunctions quickly to Kentico Xperience's health tracking options.
- You'll give visitors around the world a consistent experience thanks to the option of simultaneously running multiple servers across several locations.
- You'll be able to securely and seamlessly integrate your Kentico Xperience platform with a number of tools and third-party services, e. g. Salesforce, voice assistants Amazon Alexa and Google Home, Recombee, etc.
- You'll be able to use different authentication methods and manage user permissions and roles to make sure security is always at a maximum.
Some Kentico Kontent things you'll find awesome...
Kentico Kontent is a headless content management system
– a highly popular kind of CMS thanks to the many advantages it presents that improve the productivity of both developers and marketers. Headless is a topic we've covered quite a bit, so make sure to check out our blogs on it!
For instance, you can find out why headless CMS is the future
or how to choose the right headless CMS implementation partner
, among other things.
As for Kentico Kontent specifically, let us show you a few ways in which you can benefit from opting for this CMS:
- You'll deliver your content across multiple channels and devices speedily and consistently.
- Your data will be fiercely protected 24/7.
- You'll counter performance obstacles and potential downtime easily because Kontent is a cloud service.
- You'll be able to leverage simultaneous editing, comments and suggestions when collaborating with team members – all in real time.
- You'll expand your reach to speakers of different languages or audiences in different countries thanks to localisation options.
- You'll be able to manage your content extremely efficiently thanks to features like taxonomy (categorising content whichever way you want to), web previews, custom roles, custom content models, scheduled publishing, and many more.
- Your developers will save time and energy when altering applications or migrating content thanks to the ability to automate testing and deployments.
If you're dead set on investing in and leveraging one of these products, but aren't sure if it’s Kentico Xperience or Kentico Kontent that is the right fit for your business goals, worry not!
As a highly experienced Kentico development agency, we've got a team of developers that know them both like the palm of their hands. We're here to help you choose and implement a Kentico DXP/CMS, so you can discover new ways of creating remarkable digital experiences and draw in more revenue.